Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Week 6:Library Thing

My favorite library technology is the Internet because without it I couldn't explore websites, databases, etc. I do not have a favorite library web 2.0 library application because if I did then I would sound dorky. (I already work for the library so my friends think that already makes me a dork, but I don't care what they say working for the library is great!) I did find WikiMapia interesting because it lets you see an aerial view of cities, your own home, the library, etc. It kind of reminds me of Google Earth, but these programs are not the same you should check it out to see what I mean. I also liked Popurls because it gives you the popular URLs to the latest web buzz. I am a heading ready so this is great! I also liked Propsmart it makes it so easy to find homes for sale. Propsmart gives you nationwide listing making it easier to find a home other than just your city or state.

No comments: