Monday, May 21, 2007

Week 4:Web 2.0 Defined

I was not too surprised that OCLS had a myspace account because I was already aware of that, but I really liked the fact that OCLS has it. Before I went onto the myspace account I thought it would be boring, but I was totally wrong. I really loved the teen video they have there. I think having OCLS on myspace is an awesome idea because it helps us promote library functions. I have used Youtube before, but today I learned who the founders were and how much money they sold their business for. Young and rich...don't we all have that dream. Hey at least someone did it and I am proud of them. My favorite application was SEOmoz because it lets you know what websites rank in the top three for a specific category. I liked the game category. I clicked on the first place link under game and I had a blast. Everyone should check it out. There are tons of games...so get gaming. The Web 2.0 video was great, but it went a little fast for me.

No comments: